Molded OEM Cables and Overmolding Know-How Sharing
We provide over-mold tooling and design, as well as complete outsourcing of over-molding services. Our company know-how is continuously shared with our customers via training
and application engineering support. We partner with a significant number of cable assembly companies that may not have in-house molding capabilities.
The type of solutions we provide to our customers are:
- Molding "ends" for companies that do not have molding capabilities -
this includes working with customer supplied material
- Molding custom strain relief sections on to a customer's cable assembly
- Providing discrete molded accessory items to provide strain relief for assembled connector ends
- Designing and fabricating custom and standard mold tooling that "works"
- Manufacturing complete custom molded assemblies for OEM users who are otherwise unable to get a molded solution due to the combination of tooling and lot size
- Providing Strain Reliefs and Grommets in both standard and custom configurations and designs
We support our customers with their cable manufacturing needs across a wide range of industries such as the
computer, audio, automotive, electronic, industrial, Mil-Spec, instrumentation, marine, communications, and medical equipment industries. As far as equipment manufacturers, the range includes:
To order cables, adapters, and harnesses please E-mail or call our experienced Sales and Tech Support Team.
If you need us for just one phase of your manufacturing process, we will be happy to discuss your requirements and work with you to meet your quality, time and price objectives.
omplete TURNKEY program for Cable assembly companies